4.08.2008

Sooooooo cute!


Gemma is so cute she pulled TSA agents to her at the airport security screening in Albuquerque.  
She attracts people from across the parking lot - lots of them!
Complete and total strangers offer to take my dog off my hands.
Complete and total strangers leap forward and massage my dog without asking.
Complete and total strangers will swoop down and scoop my dog up in the store and squeeze and hug her.
*** A serious note to all of you out there - this is not a good idea, while G is well behaved, there are no guarantees - ALWAYS ask an owner's permission before touching their dog, and limit it to some patting.*** 
The warehousemen at Lowe's know her by name.
Construction guys stop working to come visit.
It is actually a little disturbing.  I hope she grows out of this svengali draw sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment